Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, June 26, 2006

frequently used passwords


...are called that for a reason. Look at my connection: Notice how the network I've poached (top one) says "security-enabled" next to it? What a load of toss. I usually just wait until I stumble across an unsecured one but it's always worth trying luck, eh?

There are over 50 wireless networks within two streets of me. I'll never struggle under cover of darkness again! But I do need something less obvious than a bloody great laptop. Next post will be my 100th! How exciting! I hope something good happens to make it worthwhile!



1 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

so, you just picked a password and logged in to someone's wireless internet? Is that what you mean?

I hope they weren't stupid enough to use "password" as their passwords.

Because that's MINE!

2:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home