Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

1 x french girl, 1 x dutch girl, 1 x german MAN, 3 x Aussie girls

Double take
I'm such a slut. The title of this post is description of the people that wanted to have my boy bits. I let them either

a)give me cigs
or
b)buy me drinks.

I feel a complete tart.

TT didn't come out with me in the end. She was tired after a week of early starts. She really expected me to cancel my plans too, but hey, my plans weren't the ones that backfired. I've been planning to go out for a week and nothing changed with me.

Please don't think I'm evil, I love her to bits, but I've got to establish that if she wants to go out without me, then I can handle it, and she's got to reciprocate. I wont be swayed on this.

We both trust each other fully, and although she'll sigh lots when I tell her my "count", she'll also know heartfelt-fully that I'm hers. "Let the other bitches buy/give him stuff, they're not getting him..." That'll be her thought and she's more than 200% correct.

Had a fucking good time though. And I saw two vaginas. I shouldn't be so blunt should I?

Now going to bed and hopefully making the count 3. Can you tell when I'm pissy?

Oh. btw. Does anyone know why sheilas are called sheilas in Aus? Helen? Mel? Come on girls, you're both aussie, you should know your heritage.

Jeez I'm pissed.

4 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

So was the German Guy hot? Hm?

*geh* vaginas *gag*

1:52 am  
Blogger Jay said...

I agree with vuboq. If I'd seen two vaginas I certainly wouldn't have called it a 'fucking good time'.

Three vaginas - now that doesn't even bear thinking about. Yuck.

3:30 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq: I find it hard to tell if a guy is 'hot'! Want me to take photos next time? He certainly wouldn't have minded, he was very openly after attention!

The funniest thing about him was that he spoke just like a character in a TV show we used to have in the UK. Have you ever heard of/seen the sitcom "allo allo"? This blokes voice was exactly like "Herflick ov ze gestapo"...I'll try and find a sound sample later.

Jay/Vuboq: Each to their own guys! I can't help it that I prefer girl bits to boy bits. Must be a phase I'm going through...!

9:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my x box wireless headset site.
Have a good day!

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home