Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Brisbane, get ready...Gym, get f@#ked....!


I'm about to get ready to go out with TT into the city! Decision was made for me at lunch time when she said "Since S ins't coming out, what are we doing instead?" and looked at me with big puppy-dog eyes. I'm sure you're reading aren't you TT?!

So we're now going out and I'll have to refrain from sex with complete strangers, drugs, fighting, and all the other stuff I was planning to do (!)

We've both been to her gym to finalise the cancellation of the membership and we had a bad time. The gym woman was a cow. I can't post about it though, cos she just has and if she searches for her post (as she tends to do) she'll find mine. Until I have definate confirmation she's reading this I'll do my best to keep it secret.

But basically they were arseholes and they're about to encounter some british wrath since I've now been home and read her contract and confirmed that they were speaking complete and utter bollocks. I thought it was odd that two different people on the phone told us the same cancellation procedure and this wench told us it wasn't possible. Never mind, it'll make a great entry next week, I can almost assure you!

Hope you all have a good weekend, I'm going to get showered then off to "do one" on Brisbane. Naturally I'll let you know how it goes. If you get tempted to join a gym, check the terms and conditions. They'll know the meaning of a bloody work out soon...!

3 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

gah! blogger ate my comment! GAH!

Anyway, it had something to do about me loving it when you get all "angry straight man." I can't wait for your Tale of Gym Destruction!

Hope you had fun out on the town. Why do Australian men refer to women as "sheilas?"

10:58 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq: Angry isn't the word for what will happen next week after how I felt today!

That gym is going to be a smouldering wreck and the grand children of the current owners will still be paying my grand children compensation in 100 years time.

I'm not normally a violent person, and when I'm about to get angry I give loads of warning. (OK, Unless youths are beating up an old lady/defenseless animal, as in previous post)

Even then, my anger tends to be humiliation rather than violence. But gods only know what will happen to gym on monday.

PS. If you get some kind of warped enjoyment from my wrath, did you see my comment reply to that spam comment a day or two ago? I don't remember it exactly, but it was something along the lines of threatening to shove someones head up their own arse so they got a good view of me kicking it.

PPS. Yes, I do love the film "Anger Management"....

Again, I show my inability to give a one sentence reply to my comments....But you love it. Don't you?

1:31 am  
Blogger vuboq said...

I do.

1:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home