Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Spew. English girls. Spew

I done more projectile vomit. I'm getting good at it now. I can look at myself in the mirror and vomit at my nose in my reflection and hit it with reasonable accuracy. How's that?!

Well, I suppose lots of people looking at me could offer to try, but only I can do it with such pin-pointed-ness accuracy. Anyone wanna see a picture of me? It wont really make you spew, at least, I hope not. I'm not horribly burnt or anything....

Tonight I went out on the piss. I know I shouldn't have done, but TT wanted to go out with her friend, and fuck, if she's going out on the piss, then SO AM I! Curse you illness, you'll never beat me, never! NOT UNTIL I'M DEAD! (And Yes, that is a fucking a challenge ya horrible buggy/virussy bastards!)

I had good time. Not saying no more....

oh, post title. I met some English girls. They smelt of wee.

Then I went home and spewed some more.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home