Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm back. Tortured by two animals....

I know that some of my readers are in America. I know some are in Europe. I know that some are in Australia. I know that a couple, (only 2 regular, :-( I love Malaysia), are in Asia. Because I have to sometimes delete comments from idiotland, I guess I have some there too. Not sure where that is exactly, but everyone that lives there seems to be called "Anonymous"

So, that's most of the world reasonably well covered eh? Ok. Now imagine the sound of a crow where you live.

They're bloody awful aren't they?

Now, I'm not overly religious, but imagine some god, or alien, equipped them with an integral megaphone.

Then imagine the same bird with whooping cough.

Now imagine a teething baby crying in the background. It's screaming it's little lungs out, in time with the moments the crow is silent.

AAAAH!

Now, while the baby is taking a breath, and the crow is sucking eyeballs, or whatever crows do, picture a constipated donkey that's been given laxatives and is being torturered by a sadist that thinks that the Gestapo Officer training was just an opt out for wimps...

Now you've imagine every sound, put them all together. Then guess what...

Our parrot is making that noise. I only wish I'd recorded him instead of using all this mental imagary. It really doesn't do the bastard any justice for his truely amazing ability to make horrible fucking noises.

I'll tell you about the other animal later. He's even more of a bastard. I'm off to see whether it's possible to buy small arms and/or cannabis from the bars in this country. Only joking of course. Ahem. Love y'all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home