Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Curse you, unreachable lights

Something a little spooky happened tonight. I popped down to the local corner shop to buy TT a bag of lollies and as I got close I was still smoking a cigarette. So I paused under a street lamp outside a closed restaurant. The lamp went out. I didn't touch the post in any way. Not that odd in itself huh? Except, last time I came here and done the same thing, ie., stopped to view the closed restaurants menu, the same thing happened. Get ready with the eerie music.

I bought the lollies and then headed home. As I walked in the gate and into the door of the house the outside light went pop, leaving the rainforest in darkness. Bah. And it's really high up. Even if I stacked the garden chairs on top of the garden table I still wouldn't be able to reach it.

I went indoors to tell TT about it and guess what happens? Bloody kitchen light goes pop. Would be that one wouldn't it? After all, it's possibly the only one thats even higher than the outdoor one. Bastard. It's going to take some ingenious risky stuff to fix these. I'll have to plan....


2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Hello, I recommend to you the best browser in history,I really loved it,I hope you may want to download and try. thank you.

11:38 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

gzx444: [random swearword] OFF!

Vuboq: Don't take the piss....!

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home