Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ahoy! Some News!

Hello my dear readers,

Incase you hadn't noticed, this blog has been a bit behind the times recently. I've been keeping some notes but there's always something stopping me from posting. So please forgive me, I'm going to post my notes to bring you up to speed.

Then you'll maybe understand why I've been so busy and also how I've managed to cram about 10 posts in during the last week.

Right now though, I'm in an office surrounded by very professional (HA HA HA!) people so I'd better get on with some work.

Thanks for your patience,

Only Me.


3 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

*woot*
You posted! You posted!

*happy dance of joy!

11:41 pm  
Blogger Two Cents said...

You are starting to sound like me! :)

5:56 am  
Blogger Only me said...

vuboq: Yes I did. Thank you.

two cents: Yes I am. Thank you.

And yes, I'm crap at replying to comments tonight. Love y'all!

9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home