Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Kritmas eve

Are you getting sick of the "Kritmas" references yet?

We're planning to go for a picnic tomorrow so the only activity we undertook today was some shopping for picnicable foods.

In an announcement that totally shocked TT I stated I would be going to church tonight for the midnight service. In the UK I usually go with my family as it's one time that my mother likes us to make the effort.

As my friends all like to meet up for a pre-christmas drink I'm usually quite merry by the time of the service. This year will be no exception.



1 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

are you going to explain the "kritmas" reference, or should i just make wild guesses?

11:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home