Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Party Story

This is actually 3 stories. And the 4th is about to happen. So I'd probably better break it into individual posts. The summary is thus though:

1st:
We got invited to one of TT's friends work party. It was excellent. The hosting venue weren't expecting us of course so they tried to charge us a cover fee. I looked indignant and said "But we're here for the XXX Ltd Christmas party!" at which they looked sheepish and admitted us free of charge. I done similar things at the bar all night. A fun time was had by all without telling any real lies.

2nd:
The agency that got me my job held a party. I met my agency "co-workers" and realised that they were all overpaid pricks. Then I re-assessed myself. Hmmm. Enough said.

3rd:
The party by the company I actually work for. This was tres posh and very swanky. TT got to wear the diamond earrings I bought her for her b'day for the first time. Met funny people, none of which were supposed to be there. Refer #1!!!

4th:
There was supposed to be a 4th but it got cancelled at the last minute, so the 4th now is:

4th:
Blogger party! The girl I met through this very blog is having a party tomorrow! I've got much news about this but little time and even less time to sleep in preparation.

I've now got a week off work! Hurrah! A week of blogging, reading blogs, posting stupid comments, etc. Wow! A whole week! Can't wait...


1 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

WHERE ARE YOU? WHY HAVE YOU LEFT US? *sniff*

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home