Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Double take: Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse: Update

a) I'm thinking about setting up my webcam in the vicinity we know the bastard lives. And if I post my mobile number too then you could sms me and I'll be there with a hammer.

b) TT came up with a great idea:
"How about raising the bait?" she suggested
"Er, you mean, let him eat $100 notes?" I panicked
"No you tart, just raise it up, higher, so he has to put his full body weight on the trigger thing..." She corrected.

Excellent plan! We now have two traps baited with upright match sticks holding the tempting pate-coated bread aloft. Let's see you get around this one mousy....

If I find mouse sized abseil gear next to the drier, and a lack of bait, I'm going to be mightily pissed off.

Talking of which, I spoke/shouted/threatened the real estate today. More details soon, but at the moment mousy is my number one enemy. I think he even beats Barclays Wank.

I may post his corpse to them as a subtle Mafia type threat. Not quite a horses head in the bed, but similar. I think a horses head would be much easier to get than the twitching corpse of our mouse most cunning.

When I do get him he's going to be mainly splattered over the walls.

Oh, and don't worry, I'll shut up about mousy soon, got other stuff to talk about too, believe it or not. I've just got a bit of a one-track mind going on at the moment. Does it show?

3 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Maybe you could find a humane way to trap and release the cute little mouseykins?

http://www.helpinganimals.com/wildlife_livingWithMice.asp

11:56 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Are you taking the piss or what Vuboq?! I'm not even going to follow that link, I'm just going to sit here fantasising about all the things I'm going to do to that mouse once I get him. Nothing inhumane of course, I'm not evil.

I'm just going to offer him food and then snatch it away. That sort of thing. Once I've established whether he's gay or straight I'm going to show him nudey pictures of opposite-to-what-he-likes sex mice. Hah! I know how to torture, me....

12:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

3:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home