Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

soppy sook

OK, I've had a bit of a bad year in terms of blogging. I dunno why. I kind of lost my bloggy soul about July time. Around the same time I lost rather a lot of my normal pazzazz. Work got very stressy and my healthiness is a truly shocking new low.

However, Dr. Bro has just visited and that has really cheared me up. I've seen a lot more of S recently which has also cheered me. I have plans for the next couple of months. Last night I spoke to Mr V and without realising he made me realise it was ok to come back and pretend I've never been away.

Well, ok, he does know a bit - after all we discussed the next GBM. This is my baby and as he pointed out, it's kinda irony if i no longer blog eh? So here I am. Back in your lives.

Good on ya Mr V, lil sis, big bro, dyko, gobbo, just, how and rach. There are others of course but you are the hardcore that made me smile even when i couldn't motivate myself to blog.

Good on ya's - just look what you've done though - what have you created? A new, refreshed Jay with a load of pent up bollocks to share.

May i please begin by lowering the standard to my usual levels:

A family checks into a hotel and the doting dad calls reception:

Dad: "May I ask if the adult channel is disabled?"
Receptionist: "Nah, it features normal people you fucking sick freak...."

Lovin' y'all J



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home