Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My house - It's ALIVE

Since returning from the GBM something odd has happened. My house, or rather the contents thereof, seem to have become self-aware. And they move to prefered locations of their own accord.

For example, my toaster has migrated to the opposite site of the kitchen. This evidently left the kettle feeling lonely so a day later he followed.

My wastepaper bin was no longer happy in the bedroom so he's moved out onto the deck.

My scissors obviously got frustrated at years of living in "the scissor place on the knife rack" and decided to become hermit scissors living in the dark recluse of second drawer down.

Strangely, when they decide to get up and go they somehow leave a trail of long blonde hair that acts as a kind of guide to their new habitats.

Oh wait - something is beginning to dawn on me. Could it be that someone with long blonde hair is actually moving them?! Surely not. In fact, strange as it may sound 2c isn't just randomly moving stuff. Let me rephrase - Just 2c isn't randomly moving stuff. New neighbour S also has long blonde hair and an obsession for things not remaining in a constant position for more than one hour.

That's right. 2c will move something. An hour later, typically just after I've found it, S will move it somewhere else. It's like a game of fucking chess.

The only current casualty though is my cupboard that was previously used as a plastic bag store. It's now empty. And the bags have hidden themselves. 2c claims to know nothing about it and S is at work. I'm going to have to wait all day to find out where they've gone.

I hope they are safe and happy somewhere.

NB. This isn't really a moan, I love 2c and S to bits x



2 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

I thought the content warning was only going to last a month?

2:54 am  
Blogger R said...

May update mate!

8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home