Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

A quick summary

Private jets are cool

The safety / security at Gove is way OTT

I sorted the down time in 3 hours rather than 3 days

I've been showered with praise for my skills

Gove is a shit place - 2000 men in one camp, one mess, one wet mess. {Vuboq - don't fill ya under dungers with man yoghurt, wet mess with 2000 boys isn't what you think}

Cairns airport has improved radically over the last 3 years since I've been there

My new neighbour is lovely

Credit card fraud is fun for no one. Especially when I get ripped for over $3000 in less than half a day during last 24 hours. Cunt.

I think that is all in summary. Naturally I have much more on each. What ya wanna hear about first? I'm about for one night then away to central QLD. Gnagh.



5 Comments:

Blogger How do we know said...

private jets, then credit card frauds, and then your new neighbor. Thats the order in which i would like the details please. Oh, and also the skills that got praised. At no. 3, just before ur new neighbor.

11:26 pm  
Blogger goblinbox said...

Three grand?! You don't have to pay that, do you?

7:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna hear about the time you were in the petshop, slipped on some hamster food, and your cock accidentally entered the goldfish tank.

4:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro! Hope the GBM is going well. Wanna hear/read all about it when you get back (as well as the petshop incident!)

10:26 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

how: I will shortly, gives me future material!

gobbo: They're refunding it in 21 business days. Cunts.

Dr: Ummm, I told you that was supposed to be a secret!

Dr: GBM totally cool. You wouldn't have hacked it cos you're such a featherweight. PS. You're a fucker :)

1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home