Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Amazed

My boss just sent an sms: "Well done on phase 1 Jay, you've done an awesome job. Thank you"

Thanks!

From the boss!

I didn't know he had it in him!

If only he'd done that before I wouldn't have even bothered with the pay rise and I wouldn't take naps in my secret downstairs office.

"Thanks" is all it takes to make me really happy :)

Phase two begins in 6 hours and the moment it's done I'm off to central Queensland. And then I'll be jetting to Brissy to get my flight to Global Blogger Meetup. The week we get back from that they're talking about me going to Gladstone again.

Then my sister arrives for two weeks. It's all too awesome.

I apologise in advance for lackings of postings. I'll do my best.


2 Comments:

Blogger dykewife said...

no excuses honey, vuboq has a laptop at home. since i can't attend the gathering i expect semi-daily updates.

10:47 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Dyko: Semi daily?! That's pushing the boundaries of likelihood. I suffer from drunkness you see....

10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home