Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Where's your god now?

If you work for Rio Tinto Alcan Australasia he's typing this right now.

I have the contents of your servers in my house. And until I arrive in northern aus tomorrow thou hast nothing. That's right. I've shut down your servers.

Be nice to me. Be very nice and I'll put it all back onto your new servers. If you're not I may drop something by accident. I get clumsy when I'm distracted by fucking nerdy tit arsehead cunts who think they are gods gift to IT. So just don't tempt me into getting clumsy ok?

Your loving admin,

J

PS. Don't like? Awww. Suck it princess.


2 Comments:

Blogger goblinbox said...

You really are a foul-mouthed geek. ;-)

7:45 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Aaaaw! You're so soppy. Thank you!

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home