Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Latins

Have you ever wondered what etc reallt means?

I doubt it as all my readers are clever sparks.

How about QED? That's Quad Erat Demonstrandum=It has been demonstrated

One of my personal mottos is a twist on this. QID. Quad irat demonstrandum

"It will be demonstrated"

All of you should consider that as a personal motto. When you believe it's gonna happen, it will. Simple as.

That's all. Muchius Luvius.


4 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

I hate to break it to you, but that actually means "four has been demonstrated."

Unless of course you meant Quod Erat Demonstrandrum."

Quid pro quo, Clarice. Quid pro quo.

4:35 am  
Blogger vuboq said...

er ... make that "demonstrandum."

4:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I have never wondered what etc means. However, I have wondered recently what "reallt" really means! I'm guessing it means you've been on the compooter too long and your fingers are getting tired?

5:53 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Mr v: You smug arse.

Dripping Wet: It means you reallt are a shit.

6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home