Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Science is easy with an oligomeric. I had one but the end fell off.

Last night I was chatting with "This is how my head explodes" on messenger. Linky to left incase you've not checked her out yet. Someone had obviously added something to one of the 6 bottles of beer I'd consumed that had made me giggly and this messenger silliness ensued:


Head explodes: pentraxin is a good word, don't you think?

Me: wossit mean?

HE: its a class of protein - cyclic, oligomeric and calcium binding...

Me: I knew that I was just making sure you did

HE: yeah...

Me: I know all about it. Protein=meat, calcium=milk, cyclic=spinny and oligomeric doesn't matter. I can deduce it's when your milk turns into meat from too much stirring with an oglo thing - Science is easy

I don't think she believed me. Would I lie?







2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

"I had one, but the end fell off"

*sniggers*

Whoop i'm famous!

11:00 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Racho: Why you sniggering? You seen my end somewhere?

7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home