Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Global Blogger Meetup

Ok peeps. Things are getting busy now. I'm gonna be away for a while before I fly out to GBM. Pls let me have your thoughs on the FREE Global Blogger Meetup T-shirts I'm providing.

It was gonna be a one-size-fits-none but since there are so few people we can get inividual sizes. Pls email required size to vuboq who will pass it on to me.

Additionally, any ideas for design appreciated. We've got two ideas but I'm really happy to hear more. Does anyone mind their blog address being printed on it? I wont be able to wear mine for casual fridays but if we go with that I'll wear it away from home lots!

Just throw me your ideas people. And pimp it some more! Btw, one or two people that have shown support but can't attend are getting honoury t-shirts so you're welcome to partake in this brainstorm. I'm sure you can guess who you are :)


4 Comments:

Blogger R said...

But you can't go away! How am i going to avoid doing work now!?

11:34 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Rach: Well, naturally I'll be here for you.

(Yeah. I are boy slut cos she's pretty.)

1:00 am  
Blogger Clio Bluestocking said...

You linked me! Thank you!

It's o.k. to tell you directly that I prefer medium or large, right? And please, pimp my blog.

Meet you in a few weeks. I'll be the drunk one. The other drunk one.

12:52 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Clio: I'm not sure DC is gonna be able to provide enough grog for us lot. I don't think it's gonna be pretty!

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home