Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vuboq Bloggers drinks too much.

- Wake up.

- Bloody Mary's (With rosemary sprig stirrers - this man is a fucking legend)

- Mr V cooked cheese gritz which I'm assured were mega yum but as many of you are aware, I can rarely do food before the arvie.

- More Bloody Marys (with chili sauce)

- Realise that neither my lappy or moby charger work here.

- Further Bloody Marys

- Bus/metro to a westfield mall

- Order GBM 2008 T-shirts (I are organised eh?)

- DRINK A SOFT DRINK - WOOT!

- Get told of by a securty guard for drinking aforementioned soft drink "No food or drink!"Watch in amazement as the refridgerator shaped security guard produces a chocolate bar from his large person and wanders away munching it. Cunt. (But don't tell him I said that. I've seen slightly smaller mountain gorrillas than him)

- Dinner at Burmese restaurant - I think the chef is schizo because everyone seemed to have different views on their meals. Some were supposed to be spicy and weren't and vice versa. Admitadly I asked for v spicey but I wasn't quite expecting what I was served. It was way ott, not really spicy, just extreme chili. Which is one of my pet hates. Spicy is not the same as "1/2 kg chili powder".

- Vuboqs B'day party. This is a blur of infused vodka inducted funness. Around 25 people attended, 5 Litres of vodka, 750ml of tequila, 750ml of rum, +random extras.


4 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

And there's more boozy goodness to come! *w00t*

3:22 am  
Blogger just me said...

Ooog my head hurts just thinking about the hangover. I wouldn't have been able to hang, I'm a lightweight now.

10:47 pm  
Blogger goblinbox said...

So much teh boozez!

6:50 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Mr V: aw, shucks. Don't you know I'm a tee totaler by nature?

Just: Lightweight doesn't cut. Featherweight.

Gobbo: How do you know these things?! tee hee

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home