Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

OMFG

Arrived back in Aus already knowing I'd have brand shiny new next door neighbours. Rocked up, introduced ourselves, 10 minutes later they were round and chilling on me deck.

They are so cool it hurts. J and S and of course before I visited the GBM E had moved in one door up. So since I got back it's been H, J, S, E, plus me, here on the deck pretty much every night. I'm not sure whether it's my liver or my eyes that hurt more.

Actually, both.

Night two (thursday?) there was an unfortunatee incident with S where after everyone else had gone to bed we got way too close. We didn't have sex but things got a little steamy. I was crapping about it since that not really the "done" thing with a neighbour you've only known a day or two. But luckily all is good - we talked about it the next night and agreed it's best forgotten in the nicest way.

Last night something else happened with someone else but at the moment I'm still trying to get my brain to function as we didn't get home until 4.30am. Possibly details to follow but probably not. It was wrong. I've spoken to girly involved within last hour and sh has even less recollection than me. I think it's another thing we'll just have to put into the category "whoops".

Loves y'all......

PS. When 2c get's her arse of bed I'll borrow her USB cable and upload some photos of recent stuffs. You lucky peeps.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home