Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines everyone. And GRRRRRR!

I'm annoyed. I'm angry.

This will be very brief. Wasn't planning on posting but I'm still a bit too annoyed to go to bed.

Had a great valentines, will post details tomorrow. Ruined by what was supposed to be the highlight: A cruise on the river with v good dinner.

What a crock of shit. Should have known when I tried to book it and after emailing several times I ended up walking to the booking office at the other end of the city to buy tickets.

The food was shit, the service was shitter, the music would have been painful even to a deaf person. Tried three different toilets, none had soap, one had a working hand dryer.

As we left we all had to step over an evil smelling pipe that was draining the sewerage tanks.

Hmmmmm. For those of you that like my "Angry emails of complaint" (I'm looking at you Mr Vuboq) you're in for a treat tomorrow. I'll create the email once I've calmed down a little. Then post it to them, the paper, the brisbane news, the entertainment guys of the local radio station, and here.

Sorry for being a whingin' bitch, I just hate being ripped off. I could have bought TT a really nice dinner with $300 and now I feel guilty for taking her somewhere so shit.

I feel better for this confined explosion. Thank you all for putting up with me. Especially Heidi from 2 cents. The poor girl has had to suffer almost daily emails from me recently because...well, because. That's what happens if you talk to me / email me. I wouldn't advise it! But thanks to all the people that have contacted me recently, really appreciate it.



2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

*WOOT*
angry email! angry email!
YAY!

and, Happy Valentine's Day!

*smooch*

2:34 am  
Blogger Two Cents said...

Hehe - always a pleasure to hear from you! That is too bad about your Vday. It's the thought that counts, and I'm sure you and TT are laughing about it by now ;)

12:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home