Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Up and down like a whores drawers....

It's been a strange day. My mood has alternated between very happy and quite pissed off on an almost hourly basis.

TT has to work her monthly Saturday shift tomorrow and it's an early one. So she's off to bed soon. That means I'll blog properly then. Gimme a couple of hours.

The most cheerful thing I've done today is read a new book one about a guy travelling around Europe. It's reminded me that I must carry on the "Double" take thing and keep on updating about the stuff we were doing last year. It's so hard to get motivated to do as I know no-one cares about what happened last year.

But on the other hand, if I post it all up, someone searching google for something like "Travel hints Prague" may find it useful. And it will also make my promise of the site complete.

And it will also mean that I have a blog that covers over two years written in only one. I'll get on it, I promise. Does anyone reading this really care about what I was doing a year ago? I don't suppose you do, but I never started this as a way to entertain or amuse to be honest, I just wanted to record my experiences and thoughts.

I guess like everyone I got hooked into the statcounter thing and wanted more readers. I'm so vain. I bet someone wrote a song about me. Sorry, weird mood at the moment. Toodle-oo for now...

2 Comments:

Blogger P. said...

Does anyone reading this really care about what I was doing a year ago?

Most people don't care what you (any of us) were doing five minutes ago. The key is to make them care. You cannot tease and not deliver, innit.

9:26 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Good point. I'll get back onto it. Besides, I think anyone that likes travelling will actually find it interesting. Good to see you back P Dub.

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home