Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Our bastard neighbour


...has taken away our free internet, and I think he may also have shafted my laptop. Respect to him if so. I thought it was hack-proof. Using TT's to write this and only got a couple of seconds as I promised I'd be back with it quick. I said I was just going out to see if any other wireles points existed. He he. I knew about this one!

Quick update, mouse is starving to death, he'd rather do that than try out the new hi tech mouse trap. I know he's still in there though, can't wait to post the pics, I'm very proud of my prison.

Anon's recommendation may be useful though, thanks anon. There's a turn up for the books eh? No pistol drawing at dawn and stuff. You all know me, I only take th piss when I think they deserve it, if they come back and read a little more they realise I'm pretty decent and blah de blah....Cheers anon, appreciate the link.

Er, real estate, ooh - thats real good. Apparently Michelle has been granted @emotional empathy@ after my call yesterday and now I have to speak to the branch manager. I said that was great because I'd rather talk to someone with some pretense of power anyway. Now he's crying too. Had fun again

Got to go now, bunch of bogans approaching rapidly from three o clock. hate this keyboard, esp in dark. bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

1. Type at home
2. Post in dark

Easy peasy.

9:40 am  
Blogger Only me said...

I had typed a post! But as I mentioned, my laptop is shafted. I've just taken the HD out and it's currently backing up on a different neighbours computer as I type this. Now I've just got to download a recovery CD from somewhere as mine is the UK. I hate computers.

But I've re-stolen the previous neighbours internet connection so at least I can post this from the comfort of my patio. As I've mentioned before, Frequently used passwords really are a silly idea! But I do love idiots...!

PS Another neighbour just saw me here and came and introduced herself. How friendly is that?! I must be a lovable character...(!)

11:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home