Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So much laughter there's a small wee patch on my jeans


"What caused such a hilarious day" I hear you chorus. Well, I'll give details later but roughly:

My day started really well when someone left an abusive comment on my post below. I don't know why they felt the urge to call me a c word, but hey ho, it made me laugh lots. I love the thought of offending someone so much that they had to do that.

I spoke to our real estate agents. Oh, that's the bit that gave me wee in my pants. Only a little, you know, just when you laugh so much you can't help yourself? Well, that happened.

Encouraged by my success I called "fitness farce", or, as TT calls them, "Shitness First". The actual name is of course "Fitness First" and they should soon be renaming themselves "First Aussie company to be sued by a pommie bastard" Oh, that one made the wee patch a little bigger.

Oh, and I got about a million hits from google.com.au today too. That always makes any blogger happy. Not really a million of course, but the fact it's suddenly started happening means that some server in googleland has finally registered my site.

All in all, I'm a happy a boy. Details to follow. Oh, and I saw a tramp fall off a bench earlier too. How can you not laugh when that happens?

oooh, and I spent a small fortune on a new mouse trap. Mister Little, aka bastard mouse, aka Danger mouse, aka mousey bastard, aka "my obsessive obsession" is going to be dead soon. It's very hi-tech. Again, more later....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the thought of offending someone so much that they had to do that.

Offend me you have to be kidding. Prey tell how did thee ofend me?

I believe it was you who was offended.

You childish little twerp.

10:46 pm  
Blogger vuboq said...

If the name-calling ever progresses to pistols at dawn, please don't call me to witness. I can't bear to get up that early.

Meanwhile, am v. interested to learn more about the hi-tech mousetrap. I hear if you build a better one, the world beats a path to your door.

11:05 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

That damn mouse again. KILL IT ALREADY!

10:08 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Anon: Hmm.

Vuboq: I've no idea how it works but I've just taken pictures of the "mouse-prison" that I've just constructed. He's restricted to one tiny part of the kitchen now!

Jay: How I wish it was that simple! I'll just edit these photos then post them to show how desperate one is becoming now...!

10:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here you go you Drip.

http://www.smithsax.btinternet.co.uk/products.htm

12:10 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Anon: Thank you! I've checked and it looks feasable as a back-up plan! And calling me a Drip is much more acceptable!

I don't honestly don't mind name-calling,when it's deserved, but the "C word" should be preserved for those that truely deserve it? Truse?...potty breath...

12:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

3:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home