Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Envious? Me?

TT got linked by some blogger review site.

It wasn't one of the crappy auto ones, it was one that is written by an acutal human

The post of hers they decided to feature involved a conversation between herself and I. It wasn't a nasty conversation or anything but it was funny. And she blogged about it and she got reviewed. She got 110 extra hits today as a result. Bitter? Not me.

The site doing the review is, oh, I've forgotten. Her site is: shit, damn my memory hay?

Bah. Bollocks. Fuck. I knew it was a funny conversation too....

5 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

110 "extra" hits?!?!?! How many hits a day does she get? *sheesh*

I feel lucky when I get 110 hits total.

Must be nice to be so popular.

12:24 am  
Blogger Jay said...

Coy AND bitchy. Are you sure you don't want to bat for my team? :-p

3:33 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq: About 200 was the usual. We'll see how many of those new hits stay. I suspect most of them will, she's entertaining.

Nonetheless, I will beat her, not in a physical sense of course, but in terms of stats. No, I'm not a child, I just, er, wanna! Lemme, lemme, lemme or i'll scream and scream and scream...

Jay: Me? coy & bitchy? I'm sure I don't know what you mean! In fact, what do those words actually mean? See what happens when you miss sarcastic off the list?

11:02 pm  
Blogger Two Cents said...

Hehe... too funny! I was thinking about dressing up my blog a bit more as well.

Most of my readers are friends, and some of the posts are inside jokes. Oh, and would-be betters for the original version of the sugar intervention ;)

Love your blog, by the way! Which one is TT's?

5:44 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Thanks for the kind comments Heidi! But I'm afraid TT's blog address is a closely guarded secret. I could tell you but I'd have to kill you immediately afterwards....!

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home