Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

In the words of eminem, "I'm back, I'm back, da la la da la, I'm back...."


Laptop is alive again! I'm so happy! I've spent the last two days trying to restore its health and now it's sorted again. I'm a happy boy! Tt is ill again though I'm afraid which has meant my rejoicing has to be rather subdued. It's not nice to dance around doing happy dance while ones partner is feeling like shit is it?

Talking of shit, as I so often do, I'm at the stolen connection down the road again, and someone has let their dog do a huge pile of poop right next to the bench. How social is that? Shouldn't be hard to spot the culprit in the morning though, they'll be the one with a dog resembling a small camel. Or perhaps llama. This is a HUGE pile of poo. If it was any larger someone would have come along and jabbed a flag into it claiming it as a small country of their own.

A few minutes ago a girl spewed all over the pavement in front of me. That was nice. Sarcasm doesn't work well in the typed form does it?

I'll post properly over the next day or two, just wanted to let you all know my laptop is sorted and back on the road again. I've worked for years as an IT nerd, and this was the hardest problem I've ever had to sort. Trust it to be a non chargeable one :(

I could send myself a bill but I know I'd just argue it and refuse to pay...

Hope y'all have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

3:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home