Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm packing. Really I am. Gradually.

If you're anything like me you'll do anything to postpone the chore of packing. I've washed everything that can be washed. I've hoovered everything suckable (almost). I even finally checked out the direction of the water flow in Australia (It's 100% defo anti(counter)-clockwise)

New neighbours have moved in this morning, and they have already given me a "LOOK" kinda like you'd give something that's just climbed out from under a rock.

This could be cos I've been up all night thinking up good reasons to postpone packing. And to use everything possible from fridge and freezer I whizzed up some cuc, toms, chilis, teeny garlic and vodka to use up my basil ice cubes. Bloody maries at 7.30am? I am your man, man. Values!`

S is coming to take me to the airport shortly so I really must get on with packing that bag. And joy of joy, she's gonna kick my arse in Jan when I return. Why? Cos when she reads this she'll realise I was serious about not packing yet....

Speaks to ya all soon my preciousies. If you hear about a Qantas plane stacking en route to UK then please give money to your fave charity - flowers blow :)

Maybe give you's all an update from Singa, I'm sure something exciting will have happened by then.


4 Comments:

Blogger How do we know said...

Have a happy trip!

11:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you Australian again yet!?

7:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you going to update this thingy J!

12:45 pm  
Blogger goblinbox said...

Uh, update, biznatch?

12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home