Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm going to be dead famous

Guess what?!

I've had a sneak preview of Stick Steven 2008! And I'm a star in it! I actually feature in SS2008! The master artist Vuboq cas captured me perfectly, even down to the keg of beer I managed to buy while out looking for postage stamps. Ok, it wasn't a keg, but it was a tinny on steroids and really did almost reach waist height. And later added further waist girth.

So that's why I'm gonna be famous. And I'm gonna be dead cos:

Behold, as I present to you, before it's official release, Stick Steven 2008!

Scroll down, you know you want to be one of the lucky first.....













































Well, a very little bit of it. Part of March in fact.....

Ignore Mush, she's just trying to get in on the glory ;) Look, she's not even got her ever present camera phone cos she just rushed over with her martini to get in on the action..... x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home