Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Really, I'm just too thoughtful

Forgot to mention. Tomorrow I'm off to top end. Hot end of aus. 40+c and 98% humidity. How nice. To a Rio Tinto site that will require me to wear a boiler suit, boots and safety. Real nice.

But my boss is coming with me. And he's already checked us in on line with adjoining seats. There was only one thing I could do tonight when I got home. Cook. Behold:

- Onion soup entree with toasted garlic bread and parmesan

- Chook Kiev with broad beans and brocolli

- Served with 3 tallies of XXXX Bitter.

Everyone will be able to share my gratitude but most especially my boss. Lucky man.

3 Comments:

Blogger dykewife said...

you forgot a plate of hard boiled eggs. my co-worker ate some hard boiled eggs tonight and then belched. i thought he'd farted. i swear, i very nearly puked and he was to damned pleased with himself. i swear, that man is going to be the death of himself someday.

5:50 pm  
Blogger pud said...

You didn't tell me you was going away, what is this a need to know basis now. Atleast there is one thing, you should be a few pounds lighter by the time you get to the UK. No offence intended,HONEST!!!!!!

6:02 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Dyko: Sounds aweful. Great plan for next time

pud: You my lil sis or fucking wife?

7:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home