Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cleaner

I looked with some degree of disgust at the state of my bathroom floor last night.

"Why don't you clean more often?" I asked myself

"Cos you don't have a mop you ugly fucktard" I smuggly reply to myself

"Bullshit man, you bought one months ago and haven't actually taken it out of the ute yet have ya?" I argued back

Today at work they asked whether I could increase my weekly quota of hours. I dont actually have a drama with that. I do what I want, when I want anyway so a new peice of paper with more $ on the bottom is good with me.

Then the genius hit me:

"Oh. No problem. But 50 hours a week will leave me even less time for house work, washing, ironing etc...."

I can do bargaining. My cleaner starts upon my return in the new year. Woot!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home