Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sniff this

Scented toilet paper. Who? Why? What the fuck?

The smell isn't strong enough to smell without putting your nose on the paper. And I don't want to actually do that. Call me weird, but putting my nose on toiler paper just ain't one of my hobbies. I may be a huge pervert but sniffing toilet paper doesn't do it for me.

However, what does "do it" for me is good value. I'm sure perfuming the paper must cost more than not perfuming it? Hence, I'm sure this cost must be passed down to the consumer. QED perfumed toilet paper costs more.

So, I'm not keen on sniffing my toilet paper and it's costing more.....

I'M GETTING DOUBLE RIPPED!!

It sucks to be someone that pays attention to their shitter paper....

I'm sure you're all really glad I shared this with you. Please, don't thank me, there's no need. I'll even post you some if you want.



4 Comments:

Blogger goblinbox said...

Re: your comment on my blog: Of course I can! You can download some of my stuff here.

9:40 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

just think how sweet your butt smells though. :)

10:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have scented toilet paper too ... but that's after I've used it. I guess that's not quite the same thing eh?! I can post some to you if you like, no charge. Oh, but sniffing toilet paper doesn't "do it" for you, does it?

7:20 am  
Blogger Only me said...

goblinbox: Awesome! Thank you!

Dyke wife: And we all know how important that is!

Dr. Unka Gain: Though your offer is truly kind and generous I must decline. It's Aussie customs you see, they just don't like people sending organic matter through the post....And I suspect your offer would probably fall under the category of Germ Warfare too.

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home