Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Do I still have to work?

The company I work for have sacked the CEO. He failed to reach the target of $150m profit last year. Under his lousy leadership we only made a measly $100m profit. And we've only got assets of $3.5billion. My heart bleeds for the poor shareholders.

The company are offering free counselling to concerned employees.

How can I exploit this? There must be some way? Isn't there?



4 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Short term disability for emotional distress?

9:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they also offering counselling to unconcerned employees? Surely it would be discrimination if they don't. That would be something that I, as a company employee, would be concerned about and would require counselling for. BTW, which came first?: the chicken or the egg??

9:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've risen to the challenge of beginning my own Blog sweety...cruise over and check me out.. its all cool and funky looking... maybe once i get some content going it will be half decent... ;)

S.x

PS...wheres my chicky bread mister!

7:47 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Mr Vuboq: You reckon that may work?

Dr I: Oooh! Look at me! I've got a Dr reading my blog! Shame you're my best mate and you're the walking proof that a Dr really doesn't always (aka never) mean respectable! ;) BTW, the egg. Idiot. :)

S: Checked. Needs content. Text colour too dark. Your chick bread is in your oven. I hope. Can't wait for you to let me know how it goes. Pls take photos! Sorry my handwritten version was bad - you know the reason. You and your....nah, that sounds bad... ;)

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home