Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Something amazing just happened


Just a quicky cos I've got no time
I just got an improved job offer. It's from these people! It's pending one final tele interview this avo, but if I get it I can work for a bit and then retire again! They've offered a 6 month contract, working 40 hours per week at $105 per hour. Fuck yes! $4200 per week? Hmmm, I could scrape by on that... And it's Brisbane based, no Port Macquarie for me! I'll explain all later. Looking forward to interview. I think I may have to be serious this time...


5 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

That's about £1700 a week.

I can make you happy, I really can. Just give me a chance. Give us a chance. Send me a plane ticket. You'll see.

3:26 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

It's stupid isn't it? I've got telephone interview in half an hour so I daren't blog until that's over. If I'm in piss takey/funny mode the interview could go sour. But then, that's how it all started....!

3:45 pm  
Blogger vuboq said...

WOOT! I hope your interview went well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :-)

*smooch*

3:47 am  
Blogger Two Cents said...

Cheers! Congrats are certainly in order!

May I borrow some of your luck? I imagine that luck had very little to do with it, though. :D

1:46 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq: Your comments are as ever, appreciated. Even though I'm straight I love getting your *smooches*! I'm just an attention whore....

Heidi: No congrats just yet! (See post) I'm not too bothered either way though, I've been inspired and I now know the way forward! Arrogance and taking the piss will obviously get me everywhere/anywhere! I love job-seeking....

Thanks for the comment, appreciate it!

Have a good weekend everyone

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home