Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Don't cry for me Argentina....and frequently used passwords.

I just can't get that song out of my head.

I'm not even a big musical fan, but for some reason I keep singing it to myself over and over again.

I've got no internet at home, I'm having to steal the other blokes down the road to post this. Btw, I've included "frequently used passwords" in the title because it got me more search result visits than anything else in the last six months. Shame I don't reveal anything useful to wannabe hackers eh?

Anyhoo, that's the reason I've been so quiet. And I've also been offered a hugely stupidly well paid job which has required some work. And I've also discovered I'm not legally entitled to be in Australia. I need to go overseas to get a visa.

It's all bollocks. I'll explain as soon as I can! It may be from New Zealand though. Take care y'all, I'll be in touch as soon as I can



5 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

*yeek* Good luck with the visa issue! Otherwise, you may end up washing dishes in the back of a seedy restaurant and getting paid $2/day for your troubles. Or does that only happen here?

And congratulations on the new job!!!

*smooch*

10:45 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

I can't believe you're tricking people into visiting your blog! And I can't believe I didn't think of it first!

I wish I had a stupidly well paid job.

7:34 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq: I'd be more than happy washing dishes in the back of a restaurant if it was seedy enough.

Jay: You're just jealous! Besides, it was kind of related. Want to know the two things that get me even more hits? Well, one is Tartrazine. I know I've only mentioned it once, but everyone seems to find me because of it.

Emailers: You don't get personal mentions since you don't comment. Leave your comment on here rather than emailing! When you do it, everyone else will follow!

Everyone: Massive post coming - I've got internet back!

12:35 am  
Blogger Jay said...

Oh no, you're comment whoring :-p Shouldn't you practise what you preach... honey?

9:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay: Bah. I hardly ever email people. You should consider yourself lucky... honey ;)

12:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home