Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I had to do an intelligence test!


And although I always thought I was brighter than a spright that had a tinge of phosphoruous it appears I was wrong. Yes Tubs, the plan failed...

I am less intelligent than a common toad. I am worthless?

In fact, I was going to post two of the questions but I don't think I'll bother now. I can't stand the mocking.

Actually, I behold a cunning plan of my own! I'll give you the link in under 24 hours and you can sample part of my torture! I'll show you 5 questions out of the 51. How's that for a challenge?!


Here's one for now:

Consider the words:

torrent

downfall

drenched

deluged

waterfall

soaked

flooded

Four word belong, which two dont? 20 seconds, remember?




4 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

downfall and deluged.

I'm sure you're much smarter than the test indicated, otherwise I would have nothing (NOTHING!) to do with you.

*smooch*

1:15 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq: Why do you say those? I wont say right or wrong incase anyone else wants to partake. And yes - the test was obviously stupid and I are good innit?(!)

7:47 pm  
Blogger vuboq said...

I picked them because the other words had to do with lots and lots of water. I waffled about deluged, because "deluge" is a way to describe lots and lots of water too. But, deluged, to me, seemed more ambiguous.

Email me. Tell me if I'm right!

10:59 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq: I've mailed you!

1:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home