Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The simplest things can make me happy

I sent tt an sms this morning to tell her when I'd found the customers address. I'd left her reading in the hotel. She sent an sms back saying that she'd opened the curtains after I'd left and there were loads of cats outside, pawing at the window. Hence the massive sign saying "Please do not let the cats in" which had bemused us the night before!

The job went ok and as planned I left about midday. tt sent me another text to tell me she'd got bored and drank the wine. I love this girl!

On the way home we stopped at Cheddar Gorge. It's a beautiful village and I can highly recommend the cider which has names such as "droop willy" and "cock stopper" and is sold in gallon plastic containers. It's not for the faint hearted (or randy) though!


There are various caves that you can tour and lots of touristy shops. The scenerey is pretty awesome. As we walked through the village hand in hand a lady smiled at us and said "Oh young lovers, what a lovely sight!"

I can't describe how that made me feel - just so happy! I don't know how, but the world can obviously see how much I love tt. That made me glow. I felt like a teenager on a first date again.

The photo to the left is the road either coming out of the villiage or going into it. I don't remember which and I suppose it depends hugely on your direction of travel!

Woke: Nr Torrington
Bed: Place by the sea (Home)
Done: 400 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home