Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

happiest day of my life?

Woke up: Home by the sea
Went via: Heathrow
Went bed: Home by the sea
Done: 300 miles

tt is here! The girl I love is here! She's travelled thousands of miles and now she's in my arms. Dad had to take me to the airport as I couldn't get up again this morning. My mum and sister done me proud by painting the place while we were on the airport run.

When I got back I hardly recognised the place myself! tt had a slight delay in customs which made me panic. I remembered a conversation we'd had about "What if immigration don't let me in?" We'd joked about it at the time but I got worried then.

No need of course, she came out of the gate eventually and I hobbled over as quick as i could. We hugged and blocked the whole gate. Did we care? Did we hell! Nothing was going to stop us hugging until we were happy to let go enough to look at one another.

It took over 10 mins for tt to realise I'd bought a big bunch of flowers for her, we were so busy holding one another we didn't notice anything or anyone else.

It's been an amazing day, and nothing can ruin the happiness i feel right now. My girl is here, I'm alive again.


Double take at life...: April 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home