Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm very sad tonight

After a couple of days recovery we're back on the road again. Gonna be a long trip this time.

tt is originally from South Wales. Although she lives in Australia now she's from there originally. Hence, she still has family there. For personal reasons, she needs to see them as soon as possible, so today we drove there.

But I have to be in the Reading area tomorrow, and as I'd prefer her to do her family stuff in private I've left her there to do it. So that's been about it for today. We've driven to Bridgend, and I've briefly met her family over here.

Of course, as she was so young when she left, it was like both of us meeting them for the first time and in fact I almost felt that I was introducing tt to them.

Because I'm so used to meeting strangers as part of my job it just felt normal to start introducing and ice-breaking. But with huge difficulty (that I didn't show of course) I left them to their unusual reunion and drove back to my customer in Reading area.

I know it's only been a few days, but already a night without tt by my side feels awful. I can't be without this girl. I knew I loved this girl, now it's even more obvious. I can't sleep without her. I'm in for a troubled night trying to sleep....

{And yeah, I know, I'm seeing her again tomorrow, it's only tonight, I'm a wuss...!}

Woke: Place by Sea (Home)
Bed: Reading
Done: Bridgend, then back to Reading (430 miles)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home