Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Happy again now

TT called me first thing this morning and told me she'd slept really badly without me. Thank goodness it wasn't just me. Although I was expecting to see her later she was supposed to be staying at her Aunts place again overnight. She's now changed her mind and has asked if she can stay with me instead. As if she needed to ask! Feel a little sorry for the Aunty though as she's not seen TT for about 15 years and then only gets one night with her.

The customer visit didn't take long although it was a bugger to find - another "middle of nowhere" place. I was glad to be out of there and on my way back to TT. I arrived about 1700 and met some more of the family. Had a pint with them and then took TT back to the hotel I'd booked. We spent the evening idly chatting about our families. It feels like we've been together forever, I'm so comfortable with her.

Apparently her family liked me and embarrassed her by asking about our intentions! We've only been physically together two weeks! But I know we're going to be together a long time yet.

Woke: Reading
Bed: Bridgend
Done: 130 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home