Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GUEST POST!

Hi All,

Well as you know I have just returned from Aus after spending two traumatic weeks with J.

Only Joking!!!!

I was a little apprehensive about this trip but soon found that I had nothing to worry about. I was made to feel very welcome by all around. Australia is one of those places that makes you feel instantly at home.

Managed to take around 500 pics and I will admit that most of those were of Koalas and Kangaroos. This was one day out that I think 2c and I both enjoyed. The weather was a little wetter than I expected but also very warm. Just one fact to mention, it really does rain in a rain forest. We all got absolutely soaked and I don't think that the car was happy about this either.

Spent a fantastic weekend in Surfers Paradise (Thankyou J) Great weather, great beach, great people, great food, great music and extremely cute surf coaches. Mmmmmmm!!!!

J has been going on about what an awesome place Australia is and I will completely agree. If I could have moved my family over then I would not have left. All I have left to say is one thing,
Thankyou J for inviting me over, for being the perfect host and for being the best big bro and friend a girl could want.


There is so much more to say but I don't want to bore you all If I haven't already. Have fun!!!!

H (Lil Sis)

4 Comments:

Blogger Only me said...

Too easy. 'Twas a pleasure to have you. I notice you don't mention that you ate bbq'd Skippy. Thanks to you there could be two kids stuck in a mine shaft somewhere cos you ate the messenger....

12:07 pm  
Blogger dykewife said...

bbq'ed skippy? is that like shooting and eating bambi or thumper?

i'd love to see photos.

4:47 pm  
Blogger Z said...

It's good when you realise, as adults, that you actually like your siblings and want to spend time with them. Glad you had a good trip, here's to the next one1

11:02 pm  
Blogger vuboq said...

Hi, Lil Sis! Glad you had a fun time! We want to see photos!!!

11:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home